Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A little Inspiration...

Hello world! Through my disappearance, I have jumped into a new job role at my company. I am now an Integrated Account Manager at the Bonnier Tech Group- still loving digital, but selling it all and so grateful for the opportunity to do so :)
After a mani/lunch with some clients yesterday- I was inspired to start writing again. As my new found friend proclaimed over pressed sandwiches and freshly painted pointers, "I'll read a paragraph on someone's blog and think to myself- that was great! And I'm sure it only took 10 minutes to write- why can't I do that?" Well- we both can! And now is the time more than ever...
Reading a quick sales caffeine article today, I got a double dose of inspiration when the author spoke about 'creating your own brand.' And then she quote the infamous DVF in saying "When I was young I didn't know what I wanted to be, but I always knew the kind of woman I wanted to become." That one tugged right at the heart strings- and so here I am world! 10 minutes and hopefully a paragraph that has inspired you as well :)
- xoxo AA

No comments:

Post a Comment