Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello World!

I have missed you! It has been just about a month since my last post and in that short (long?) amount of time- a lot has happened in my life in the big city. Most of the fun and time away has been experienced outside the city; each adventure which I will be sure to share in separate blog posts following this one. But after a month of great travels, hard goodbyes, and experiences that enabled me to learn more about myself and those that I love- I am glad to be back writing. If I am going to be totally honest, I have been cheating on this blog with another blog I started for my little brother the day he left for Marine Corp boot camp. If you want to check it out and read more (mainly pictures, and short text blurbs) click here: http://aalimo29.tumblr.com/ . On top of my daily posts there, I have made every effort to hand write my brother a letter everyday. I promise these are not excuses for my neglect to this blog- but sometimes I don't have enough words to write that much content in a day! I also definitely have to write a quick little update on how my new job in the big city has been going :) If you're still reading- thanks so much for your support! And if not, that's OK too because this blog has provided me with not only a public diary of the wonderful things I am so blessed to experience in my life but also a place to figure things out just by writing them down :)
Posts to come!
xoxo AA

No comments:

Post a Comment