Thursday, December 1, 2011

Grateful- I'll take a large w/ great please!

I have another post that I've been meaning to get around to- which you'll see come through before the weekend. A little mystery to keep you guessing! But I am sitting in a cab right now and thought of something I had to share. Think about being grateful- we all say we are, but are we really? Getting a cab in NYC is hassle enough- and I know most of you would agree we often complain about its impossibility. Now that I am actually sitting in the back of a cab (politely engaging with my driver as we jam out to Lady Gaga's 'Bad Romance'- ironic?) I caught myself complaining about the traffic. Did I leave my gratefulness on the street corner when I so luckily got a cab? Or what about at work- most of us are either fighting to keep our jobs or desperately searching for one. So why is it that we complain about our never ending to-do lists or are anxiously waiting for the clock to hit 5:00? So my message tonight- is fill yourself with great. Fill your life with great people, great thoughts and most importantly, great friends. I have a feeling you may get a lite great back...this one is for a member of my amazing NYC family- love you M :)
Xoxo AA

No comments:

Post a Comment